Acadium started with the belief that anyone, anywhere, should be able to get the skills and experience they need to start their career without barriers like price, schedule, or location getting in their way. Acadium gives anyone the tools, support, and mentorship they need to launch their dream career. Acadium is the only platform that provides real work experience, accessible to everyone.Acadium began in 2017 with a team of 3 co-founders: Richard Shaw, Marco Tundo, and Moe Abbas. Since then, they’ve attracted more than 120,000 student members and over 50,000 businesses to connect through the apprenticeship marketplace. Our team is growing and looking for people who are motivated, intelligent, and committed to making education accessible to join our team.
What we value:
- Integrity - Be trustworthy in your actions
- Care - Treat your teammates and our community as you would want to be treated
- Curiosity - Ask questions. Always state your assumptions
- Tenacity - Persevere when times are tough
- Discipline - Be consistent in your actions
- Ambition - Aspire to become better every day
- Service -Serve your community to the best of your abilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Working with leadership to establish long term revenue objectives.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with the marketing team on lead generation.
- Ongoing training of the sales team.
- Developing a deep understanding of our ideal customers.
- Working with the product team to ensure that we are building the best experience for our customers.
- Coordinating prospecting efforts for our outbound sales strategy.
- Working with the team to develop new strategies for prospecting.
- Working with management to hire, train, and motivate employees
- Responsible for hitting monthly revenue targets
What you need:
- 2+ years experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
Acadium is built on the power of diversity. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t.